Autism recovered?

Medical experts say it's not possible to recover autism. We have living proof in the form of three children, that it IS possible. In my blog you will find recovery stories, along with information regarding health that I have learned over the years. And sometimes just snippets of life to give hope that yes, life can be normal after the hard work is done.

Sit back, enjoy, and be hopeful! RECOVERY HAPPENS!

**Kids names have been changed to protect the innocent and naughty alike. ;)



Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wonder Woman Tames the Three Miscreants

Yes, you heard me.  I tame the 3 miscreants. 


Yesterday while we were in the van, Tony started talking about the adventures of Wonder Woman.  I honestly have no idea what brought on this conversation.  Of course, since I am Wonder Woman (lol) he and the girls felt a need to discuss some of my past adventures in depth... you know the ones that have been televised or made into comic books.

Oysheesh

Let me just take a moment to comment on the randomness of kid conversations.  Seriously, if you have kids, you just never know when and what you'll be discussing next.  Could be cat guts.... could be the weather on the moon... could be underwear patterns... you just never know.  Life is never dull with kids around!

Ok so anyway, there we were discussing Wonder Woman adventures.  At one point Tony & Grace were dialoging and I kind of tuned out.  But he got my attention when he piped up with "And now Mommy's adventure is the taming of the 3 miscreants".  Followed by evil laughter b/c he knew that only he and I know what that word means.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

My eldest miscreant is awesome.  And so is my adventure.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you are not the commenting on blogs type, but want to talk to me, feel free to email autismrecovered@gmail.com. Nice people only please. :)