Autism recovered?

Medical experts say it's not possible to recover autism. We have living proof in the form of three children, that it IS possible. In my blog you will find recovery stories, along with information regarding health that I have learned over the years. And sometimes just snippets of life to give hope that yes, life can be normal after the hard work is done.

Sit back, enjoy, and be hopeful! RECOVERY HAPPENS!

**Kids names have been changed to protect the innocent and naughty alike. ;)



Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Homeopathy

Disease is an imbalance in the body.  There are many ways to address imbalances.  You already know my biggest passion is nutrition, but there is biomedical and homeopathy as well as herbs and more.  I first learned of homeopathy when someone handed me a copy of Amy Lansky's Impossible Cure.  I was riveted.  Homeopathy had been alluded to in previous years but no one could explain it to me and I honestly thought it was made up bc I couldn't understand it.  This book explains it in real people language.  Not to mention she CURES her son with it!

Now by the time I read this book, we were done with autism, but we still had/have immune dysfunction and massive allergies.  So I'm always looking to see if there's another thing I can do to help the small peoples (oh golly, if you know me personally, you know my son is now taller than I am.  He's still a small people to me though).  I found my way to a homeopath who taught me so much and gave us much healing.  She is a teacher at heart so she also taught me how to help my family through minor illnesses such as colds and flus.  When her family went through a trauma, she became unavailable so I switched to another homeopath.  She is excellent as well, although less of a teacher, which I miss.  Homeopathy is truly amazing, working with the body to give the body the correct energy signatures so it can heal itself.  COOLEST thing, really.

Recently my son has discovered the world a little bit more.  He joined Theatre class this year and has loved it so much.  But of course, any group of kids involves food.  My fear of social activities always revolves around food bc food has been our nemesis for so long.  I love the people, hate the food.  But my husband reminded me that the kids have got to learn how to live in the real world.  I told him, "Fine, you take him out to the real world.  I'm going to stay here with my girls".  Super mature moment for me.  So he took him to Chick-fil-a.  Or as otherwise known to allergy families, "Are you insane, the place is coated in peanut oil!".  But the day before his cast party, my bestie took him there and just sat with him, chatting and being in the building without stress.  She saved my sanity!  So by the time Tony had his social gathering after their performance, he and I were both prepared.  My husband went with him and sat away from the group of teens so as to avoid being "that parent", but watched him for reactions.  He did not eat the food there bc that would be stupid, but he sat at the table while others around him ate.  Know what happened?

Nothing.

The kid had not one reaction.

Sixteen years of being unable to touch certain surfaces bc of the anaphylaxis that would ensue.  And now he can sit in a stinky restaurant (that I can guarantee you is not mom-standard clean) without reaction.

You guys!!!  If you are an allergy parent, you know the victory there.  If you are friends with an allergy parent, you get it too.  :)   It still makes me a little teary-eyed.  Of course, now the kid thinks he needs to go to every social event around so I am learning a LOT in letting go of control.  Sixteen years of tight control is hard to let go of, but I am working on it.  I expect sometime within the next decade I may have that figured out.  haha

I came across a mom blog the other day and wanted to share it here.  This was so encouraging and I hope it is encouraging to you too!  A child who was allergic to his own tears??  Gosh, I can only imagine the pins and needles you would live on in that situation.  It's so exciting to see another family healing with homeopathy.

If you are dealing with a disorder of any type, I encourage you to continue looking at options and solutions.  Our bodies want to heal.  They can go through much abuse and still be healed.  Seek out a qualified homeopath and get started on your healing journey.  You won't be sorry!  My son is so thankful we continue to look for answers for him.  And his social life is all the gratitude I need.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you are not the commenting on blogs type, but want to talk to me, feel free to email autismrecovered@gmail.com. Nice people only please. :)