Autism recovered?

Medical experts say it's not possible to recover autism. We have living proof in the form of three children, that it IS possible. In my blog you will find recovery stories, along with information regarding health that I have learned over the years. And sometimes just snippets of life to give hope that yes, life can be normal after the hard work is done.

Sit back, enjoy, and be hopeful! RECOVERY HAPPENS!

**Kids names have been changed to protect the innocent and naughty alike. ;)



Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fairies are ready for Christmas

While I was busy in another part of the house today, Tony and Grace decorated the fairy garden for Christmas. The paperclips are garland and Tony even used a paperclip to fashion a stand for the star on top. :D They were clamoring to use my paper shredder to create snow; fortunately for us all, I had a bag of snow in the Christmas boxes. So after a sudden snowstorm in Fairyville, this is what it looked like.


Notice the creek is now frozen and the bird has a little acorn hat on to keep him warm. The tree is bowing under the weight of the snow and star. I hope it stays upright-ish! lol

Rumor has it that there is a stir in Fairyville. I heard from a little bird that the fairies are thinking of setting up house here in a more permanent fashion. It was suggested that Grace will have new residents by Christmas. I can't wait! I'll be sure to keep you updated! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you are not the commenting on blogs type, but want to talk to me, feel free to email autismrecovered@gmail.com. Nice people only please. :)