Autism recovered?

Medical experts say it's not possible to recover autism. We have living proof in the form of three children, that it IS possible. In my blog you will find recovery stories, along with information regarding health that I have learned over the years. And sometimes just snippets of life to give hope that yes, life can be normal after the hard work is done.

Sit back, enjoy, and be hopeful! RECOVERY HAPPENS!

**Kids names have been changed to protect the innocent and naughty alike. ;)



Sunday, October 16, 2011

How our swing is attached to the ceiling

I know this is random but someone was wondering how to safely attach indoor swings.  So here are pictures.  It is attached to the main downstairs support beam.  This is VERY sturdy.  I have had teen boys jumping onto and off of the swing, flying trapeze moves were performed, and I also sit on it... it continues to hold steady.

The swing is an Ikea swing.  :)

Hope this helps!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! Katie would absolutely love this! I would never get her down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Margarete! Grace used to spend SO much time in that swing. When she had trouble regulating herself, that was her favorite place to be. She even did school work in it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you are not the commenting on blogs type, but want to talk to me, feel free to email autismrecovered@gmail.com. Nice people only please. :)