Autism recovered?

Medical experts say it's not possible to recover autism. We have living proof in the form of three children, that it IS possible. In my blog you will find recovery stories, along with information regarding health that I have learned over the years. And sometimes just snippets of life to give hope that yes, life can be normal after the hard work is done.

Sit back, enjoy, and be hopeful! RECOVERY HAPPENS!

**Kids names have been changed to protect the innocent and naughty alike. ;)



Saturday, July 23, 2011

Where is the summer going???

It's going waaaaaay too fast!  This week we attended Vacation Bible School (VBS) at our church.  First time EVER that the kids have been able to be involved in something like that.  I'll be posting about that later but for now, I just want to know where time has gone.  :)  I can't believe we're supposed to start school in a month and I'm no where near ready.

Daddy's retirement party is coming up fast and we'll be having family in so it's massive cleaning time around here.  All three kids and I are sick too but it's a small thing, nothing horrible and we'll get over it quickly.  Sambucol and bone broth seem to have turned the tide of illness. 

My husband is working hard to find another job.  It's a weird thing to retire from the military.  He was born into a military family and joined the military as soon as he got out of school.  So he's never NOT been military.  It's a huge adjustment for the whole family but right now we're just focusing on the party.  I'll be sure to post about that some day!  VBS post first... next week I hope.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree way too fast It is almost gone! I need to plan a back to homeschool party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer felt like it was gone before it started when I put everything down on the calendar !! I hope the party goes well and I look forward to seeing the blog and PICTURES :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you are not the commenting on blogs type, but want to talk to me, feel free to email autismrecovered@gmail.com. Nice people only please. :)